TV audiences trust public television to be a safe, civilizing and credible influence in their homes. In a recent national consumer survey, public television was rated the highest in satisfaction among 100 products and services – higher than milk, eggs, newspapers, magazines, network television and cable television.
• Statewide Coverage
• Affluent, Informed Viewers
• Included Media Environment
• Positive Brand Association
What can Alabama Public Television do for you?
Example of an Underwriter Spot for VP Funds on Alabama Public Television.
The Only Alabama Statewide Network
APT reaches 1,981,150 (97%) of all households in Alabama.
30% of those households tune in every week.
80% of moms agree that sponsors of PBS programs are trustworthy & exceptional.
83% of the PBS Audience find public television more interesting, informative, educational and stimulating than either cable or network television.
PBS viewers are more likely to be affluent: higher median incomes, net worth, and liquid assets.
- AARP Alabama
- Adams Produce
- Alabama Agriculture Experiment Station
- Alabama Architectural Foundation
- Alabama Association of Conservation Districts
- Alabama Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils
- Alabama Citizens for Constitutional Reform
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System
- Alabama Council of The American Institute of Architects
- Alabama Heritage Magazine
- Alabama Iron and Steel
- Alabama Magazine
- Alabama Power
- Alabama Rivers Alliance
- Alabama Safe Shelter
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- Alabama Society of CPA’S
- Alabama State Council on the Arts
- Alabama State Department of Education
- Alabama State Parks
- At Your Service Program
- Auburn University
- Auburn University’s College of Architecture, Design and Construction
- Birmingham Weekly
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- B-Metro Magazine
- Business Council of Alabama
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- Church and Stagg
- Citizens Bank of Winfield
- Citizen’s Trust Bank
- City of Montgomery
- Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham
- Cornerstone Media
- County of Montgomery
- Culligan of Alabama
- Decatur Daily
- Girls Scouts of North-Central Alabama
- Good People Brewing Company
- Kentuck Museum & Festival
- Liberty National Life Insurance
- Lowe Mill Arts & Entertainment
- Maynard Cooper & Gale PC
- Medical Properties Trust
- Merrill Lynch of Greater Birmingham
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery Convention and Visitor Bureau
- Museum of Mobile
- Nelson and Charlene Kemp Foundation
- Omni Studio
- O’Neal Steel
- Opera Birmingham
- Regions Bank
- Royal Cup Coffee
- Russell Corporation
- Russell Lands
- Samford University
- Seifried Photo
- Sewing Expo
- Solon & Martha Dixon Foundation
- Southern Company
- Southern Natural Gas
- State of Alabama
- The Birmingham News
- The Exploreum
- The Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art
- The Nelson and Charleen Kemp Foundation
- The Rural Studio
- The S. Adams Schloss Foundation
- The Stewart/Perry Company
- University of West Alabama @ Livingston
- US Space & Rocket Center
- VP Funds
- Vulcan Materials Company Foundation
Find out More About APT Sponsorship
Who to Call?
For more information about sponsoring a program on APT:
Beverly B. Phillips
Director of Corporate Support & Development
(800) 239-5233 Ext. 151.
Alabama Public Television
2112 11th, Ave. S • Suite 400
Birmingham, AL 35205
The public recognition and good will accorded an association with public television can be an invaluable marketing tool for your company.
Underwriting Rates and Information
|Primetime: Monday – Sunday||7pm-11pm||:15||$200||ROS|
|Daytime: Monday – Friday (PBS Kids)||7am- 7pm||:15||$200||ROS|
|Saturday & Sunday (PBS Kids)||7am-11:30am||:15||$150||ROS|
|Saturday & Sunday||Noon-7pm||:15||$100||ROS|
|Overnight: Monday – Sunday||11pm-7am||:15||$50||ROS|
ROS: Run of Schedule
Your message will air within this time period, but not at a specified time/location.
Your message will air before or after a specified program.
Your message will air at the start of a specified program.
Your message can be :15 seconds in length. If you would like to air a :30 second message, please double the price shown, or for a minimal annual contract of $25,000 or more–please simply add an additional 50%. For example:
|:15 Length||:30 Length||:30 Length with Minimum Contract|
For specific program sponsorship positions, rate may be negotiable with a 52 week contract commitment.