TV audiences trust public television to be a safe, civilizing and credible influence in their homes. In a recent national consumer survey, public television was rated the highest in satisfaction among 100 products and services – higher than milk, eggs, newspapers, magazines, network television and cable television.
• Statewide Coverage
• Affluent, Informed Viewers
• Included Media Environment
• Positive Brand Association
What can Alabama Public Television do for you?
The Only Alabama Statewide Network
APT reaches 1,981,150 (97%) of all households in Alabama.
15% of those households tune in every week.
80% of moms agree that sponsors of PBS programs are trustworthy & exceptional.
83% of the PBS Audience find public television more interesting, informative, educational and stimulating than either cable or network television.
PBS viewers are more likely to be affluent: higher median incomes, net worth, and liquid assets.
- AARP Alabama
- Adams Produce
- Alabama Agriculture Experiment Station
- Alabama Architectural Foundation
- Alabama Association of Conservation Districts
- Alabama Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils
- Alabama Citizens for Constitutional Reform
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System
- Alabama Council of The American Institute of Architects
- Alabama Heritage Magazine
- Alabama Iron and Steel
- Alabama Magazine
- Alabama Power
- Alabama Rivers Alliance
- Alabama Safe Shelter
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- Alabama Society of CPA’S
- Alabama State Council on the Arts
- Alabama State Parks
- At Your Service Program
- Auburn University
- Auburn University’s College of Architecture, Design and Construction
- Birmingham Weekly
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- B-Metro Magazine
- Business Council of Alabama
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- Church and Stagg
- Citizens Bank of Winfield
- Citizen’s Trust Bank
- City of Montgomery
- Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham
- Cornerstone Media
- County of Montgomery
- Culligan of Alabama
- Decatur Daily
- Girls Scouts of North-Central Alabama
- Good People Brewing Company
- Kentuck Museum & Festival
- Liberty National Life Insurance
- Lowe Mill Arts & Entertainment
- Maynard Cooper & Gale PC
- Medical Properties Trust
- Merrill Lynch of Greater Birmingham
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery Convention and Visitor Bureau
- Museum of Mobile
- Nelson and Charlene Kemp Foundation
- Omni Studio
- O’Neal Steel
- Opera Birmingham
- Regions Bank
- Royal Cup Coffee
- Russell Corporation
- Russell Lands
- Samford University
- Seifried Photo
- Sewing Expo
- Solon & Martha Dixon Foundation
- Southern Company
- Southern Natural Gas
- State of Alabama
- The Birmingham News
- The Exploreum
- The Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art
- The Nelson and Charleen Kemp Foundation
- The Rural Studio
- The Stewart/Perry Company
- University of West Alabama @ Livingston
- US Space & Rocket Center
- VP Funds
- Vulcan Materials Company Foundation
Find out More About APT Sponsorship
Who to Call?
For more information about sponsoring a program on APT:
Beverly B. Phillips
Director of Corporate Support & Development
(800) 239-5233 Ext. 151.
Alabama Public Television
2112 11th, Ave. S • Suite 400
Birmingham, AL 35205
The public recognition and good will accorded an association with public television can be an invaluable marketing tool for your company.
Underwriting Rates and Information
|Primetime: Monday – Sunday||7pm-11pm||:15||$200||ROS|
|Daytime: Monday – Friday (PBS Kids)||7am- 7pm||:15||$200||ROS|
|Saturday & Sunday (PBS Kids)||7am-11:30am||:15||$150||ROS|
|Saturday & Sunday||Noon-7pm||:15||$100||ROS|
|Overnight: Monday – Sunday||11pm-7am||:15||$50||ROS|
ROS: Run of Schedule
Your message will air within this time period, but not at a specified time/location.
Your message will air before or after a specified program.
Your message will air at the start of a specified program.
Your message can be :15 seconds in length. If you would like to air a :30 second message, please double the price shown, or for a minimal annual contract of $25,000 or more–please simply add an additional 50%. For example:
|:15 Length||:30 Length||:30 Length with Minimum Contract|
For specific program sponsorship positions, rate may be negotiable with a 52 week contract commitment.