- Job-specific pre-employment and on-the-job training programs
- A full range of customized technical training programs offered at no cost
This website gets you ready to go to work in the automotive industry, regardless of your education level or experience.
- No high school diploma
- High school degree/GED
- College degree
- Active military or veteran
- Learn about different career pathways.
- Gain entry-level skills required for employment with most businesses and industries in Alabama.
- Training is provided at no cost.
- Ex-offenders and work release individuals are highly encouraged to participate.
Helpful workforce resources for:
- Job seekers
- Older workers
Go where the jobs are…manufacturing!
- Summer Boot Camp—full certificate in 4-6 weeks
- Dual Enrollment—begin in 11th grade and have full certificate upon graduation
- 2-year Degree
- 4-year Degree
Learn more about all of the different trades and opportunities involved in the construction field in Alabama.
- Construction Trades Videos
- Construction Training Information
- Educator Tools
Find information about career centers and job fairs near you.
Create a Job Seeker account so that you can:
- Perform advanced job searches
- Create and post resumes
- Save your job searches
- Receive job alerts by email or text
- Many more benefits – all free
Find information about:
- Upcoming job fairs
- Employee training programs
- Job openings
- Career centers
- Veteran Services
- Career Learning Resources
- Career Counselors, Educators, Parents, and Students: Check out these learning resources that are organized by careers and clusters!
U.S. Tech Vets
- Connecting Veterans with Jobs & Employers with Veterans
- Preparation tools and job information for veterans and employers of veterans.